Attendees and Exhibitors
Feel free to use the above resources to spread the news about our upcoming convention and share it with your friends, colleagues and contacts!
Press: Request a Media Pass
Media passes are complimentary and include access to the Imaging EXPO, International Photographic Exhibit, educational programming, and any other events associated with Imaging USA 2013 (happening January 20-22, 2013 at Atlanta’s Georgia World Congress Center).
These media passes are restricted to members of the photographic trade media, with some exceptions made for live broadcast news crews and other local media. Please review our complete Rules & Considerations. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Photographic Trade Media
PPA is honored by our strong collaborative relationships with media focused on the photo and imaging industry. We are committed to doing our part to keep you in-the-know about the latest industry trends, products and services … and the ever-growing number of amazing and talented people in this field. To that end, we are pleased to invite you to Imaging USA, where encounters and insights can help set the tone and direction of your editorial in the months to come.
With your media pass, you’ll have free access to:
- Walk the Imaging EXPO trade show floor, where you can interview thousands of photographers and hundreds of specialists knowledgeable about new products and services.
- Set up meetings before and after the trade show for exclusives.
- Attend the educational programs to get a taste for what’s foremost in photographers’ minds.
To Request Your Media Pass
- Register for Imaging USA as Media here.
- Email your letter of assignment/masthead to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax 404-614-6406. (The online registration process in Step 1 will remind you to do this.)
- Register and submit all your information by December 7, 2012, to get your media pass mailed to you in advance. (If your decision to attend comes later, please call or email John Owens, 404-522-8600, ext. 226.)
Thank you! If you have any questions, please call or email John Owens (404-522-8600, ext. 226).