- Kenny Rogers Highlights Imaging USA
- Professional Photographers of America to Sponsor Imaging USA Scholarships
- Professional Photographers of America Helps Launch Inaugural World Photographic Cup
- Kenny Rogers at IUSA14
- Download the Imaging USA 2014 App: All your Imaging USA info on the go!
- #IUSA14 Class Tracks: #Hash It Out and Adobe
- Be More Inspired at Imaging USA
- IPC Mentors & Coach's Corner at Imaging USA
- #IUSA14 Class Track: Wedding
- Check Out A Video from IUSA Exhibitor ImageQuix
- Go Green at Imaging USA
- #IUSA14 Class Track: School, Sport & Events
- Ride the Rail in Phoenix
- Appearing at Imaging USA—Kenny Rogers!
- PPA Kickstart Scholarship for Imaging USA See All News
Speaker Features from Professional Photographer magazine:
- Vanessa and Rob Adams: Love & Fusion: The Marriage of Vanessa Joy and Rob Adams Became More Than a Romantic Match; It United Their Talents in the Pursuit of an Exciting New Trend
- Jon Allyn: The Sporting Life: Jon Allyn Tackles the Sports Business With Customized Artwork
- Kwaku Alston: Make Them Happy: The Way to Celebrities' Hearts? Make Them Look Good, Says Kwaku Alston
- Gary and Pam Box: My Studio: Box Portrait Gallery
- Margaret Bryant: My Studio: Margaret Bryant Dog Photography
- Angela Carson: Building a Banner Year: Angela Carson Looks to Business Fundamentals to Boost Profitability
- Jeremy Cowart: High Fives for Help-Portrait: Charitable Photography Initiative Continues To Grow
- Eric Curry: Americana Personified: Eric Curry Documents Scenes From a Bygone Heartland
- Robert Evans: Earth Rover: For Robert Evans, Every Wedding is a Trip
- Dan Frievalt: Costume Drama: Dan Frievalt Helps Clients Feel Transformed
- Joel Grimes: Joel Grimes, Illuminator: A Veteran Photographer on Inspiration and Lighting
- Gregory Heisler: Incredible Likeness of Beings: Gregory Heisler Opens Up About the Techniques He Uses to Capture Authentic, Evocative Portraits
- Julia Kelleher: Emotional Commitment: Julia Kelleher on Selling with Incentives
- Brandi Morgan: Selling it At the School of Rock: High-energy, High-volume Sales with Brandi Morgan
- Angela Lynn Pencsak: The Maternal Edge: Given the Client Relationships She Builds, Angela Lynn Pencsak Has no Fears About Staying Ahead of the Competition
- Parker Pfister: Imperfect Iconoclast: Parker Pfister Delights in the Unpredictable
- Tiffany Reed Briley: Love On the Horizon: Tiffany Reed and Keith Briley Met on PPA's Social Network, and Their Mutual Love of Landscape Photography Became Something Much Bigger
- Kenny Rogers: Kenny Rogers Story Maker: The Entertainer Earns Acclaim for His Images
- Jen Rozenbaum: Feminine and Fearless: Jen Rozenbaum Takes Clients on a Daring Adventure
- John Sexton: Time for Reflection: Ansel Adams Protege John Sexton Makes Classic Art with Traditional Methods
- Brooke Shaden: Inspired Fiction: Brooke Shaden Doesn't Rely on the Muses; She's Got a Process for Inspiration
- Jeffrey Shaw: Sell the Benefits, Not Just Geatures: Get Emotional with Clients by Going Beyond a List of Features
- Joseph and Louise Simone: State of the Art: Joseph and Louise Simone on Cultivating a Signature Style
- Rachel Stephens: Siren Song: Boudoir is About Celebrating Women's Strength, says Rachel Stephens
- Richard Sturdevant: Crank Up the Volume: Richard Sturdevant's Strategies for Success
- Beth Taubner: Branding Analysis: What is a Brand and Why Do I Need One?
- Roberto Valenzuela: Instruments of Success: For Roberto Valenzuela, Mastery Boils Down to Three Words: Practice Makes Perfect
- Kirk Voclain: Winning Formula: How Kirk Voclain Profits with High School Seniors
- Benjamin Von Wong: Benjamin Unbound: Nothing Seems Impossible to Benjamin Von Wong
- Kibbee Walton: Honest Expression: Trend-watcher Kibbee Walton Knows What Families Will Buy
- Rachel Williams: In Blissful Dreams: Posing Newborns Beautifully and Safely with Rachel Williams
- Kimberly Wylie: My Studio: Kimberly Wylie Photography
Attendees and Exhibitors
Feel free to use the above resources to spread the news about our upcoming convention and share it with your friends, colleagues and contacts!
Press: Request a Media Pass
Media passes are complimentary and include access to the Imaging EXPO, International Photographic Exhibit, educational programming, and any other events associated with Imaging USA 2014 (happening January 12-14, 2014 at the Phoenix Convention Center).
These media passes are restricted to members of the photographic trade media, with some exceptions made for live broadcast news crews and other local media. Please review our complete Rules & Considerations. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Photographic Trade Media
PPA is honored by our strong collaborative relationships with media focused on the photo and imaging industry. We are committed to doing our part to keep you in-the-know about the latest industry trends, products and services … and the ever-growing number of amazing and talented people in this field. To that end, we are pleased to invite you to Imaging USA, where encounters and insights can help set the tone and direction of your editorial in the months to come.
With your media pass, you’ll have free access to:
- Walk the Imaging EXPO trade show floor, where you can interview thousands of photographers and hundreds of specialists knowledgeable about new products and services.
- Set up meetings before and after the trade show for exclusives.
- Attend the educational programs to get a taste for what’s foremost in photographers’ minds.
To Request Your Media Pass
- Register for Imaging USA as Media here.
- Email your letter of assignment/masthead to email@example.com, or fax 404-614-6406. (The online registration process in Step 1 will remind you to do this.)