Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Imaging USA in San Antonio, TX. Unfortunately, all the volunteer positions have been filled. We'll open up applications for 2018 volunteers in February 2017. Hope to see you in Texas!
What would I be required to do?
As a Convention Committee Volunteer Worker, you would be asked to:
- Attend the Mandatory Orientation Session, which will be held on Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 6:00 pm.
- Assist with 2 convention programs each day-Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (and/or pre-convention programs)
- Attend the daily briefing each day to stay up to date on any changes in the programming. The daily briefing is held on Sunday and Monday at 12:15 PM and includes a luncheon each day and Pizza dinner will be supplied on Saturday.
Daily duties of a Convention Committee Volunteer:
- HAVE FRIENDLY, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS WITH A SMILING FACE AT ALL TIMES.
- Support Convention Committee and event staff.
- Support Instructors with program set-up, etc.
- Check badges of attendees at classroom doors.
- Assist with Instructors' props / Display Instructors' Prints.
- Pass out any "Hand Out”" material as requested by Instructor
Benefits of being a Convention Committee Volunteer:
Aside from having the opportunity to see some of the finest photography speakers in the world in action and building friendships with other photographers on the Convention Committee Team, you will receive:
- All Access Complimentary Convention Registration ($323 value)
- Two PPA Service Merits