Volunteer to be an Imaging USA Ambassador Today!
Want to attend Imaging USA 2018 in Nashville, TN for FREE? How about picking up a PPA Service Merit while you're at it?
Volunteer as an Ambassador at Imaging USA in Nashville, TN!
Fill out and return this application to begin the process.
Volunteer times will be on Saturday, January 13, from 8am to 4:30pm, and on Sunday, January 14, from 8am to 11am.
What would I be required to do?
As a Convention Ambassador Volunteer Worker, you would be:
- Required to attend an orientation meeting on Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 7:30am.
- Stationed at one of the Imaging USA hotels or at the airport in Nashville.
- Expected to welcome Imaging USA guests, answer basic questions, smile and be friendly.
- Assigned to a small group of 2-4 people.
Is there a Dress Code?
Yes, there is a dress code for all Convention Volunteers and Staff. It is as follows:
- Long-sleeved Orange Oxford Shirt (Two will be provided for any first-time volunteers and must be returned on the last day of Imaging USA.)
- Black Slacks-No jeans or shorts, please.
- Close toed, comfortable shoes—i.e. walking shoes, etc.
What are the benefits of being a Convention Committee Volunteer Worker?
Aside from having the opportunity to see the finest instructors in the world in action and building friendships with the other photographers at the Convention, you will receive:
- One complimentary Imaging USA registration.
- Imaging USA shirt to wear during your shifts.
- One Convention Volunteer Service Merit for each shift worked (Saturday and Sunday).