Free Imaging USA Expo Only Pass - Texas
All the Latest in Photography on Display at the Imaging USA Expo!
Imaging USA is taking over Nashville’s Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center January 19-21 and right at the heart of it all is the trade show.
What is in store for the Imaging USA Expo 2020?
- Over 600 big vendor booths featuring the latest and greatest in photography gear and accessories.
- The PRINT for Success Theater offering short-format sales training workshops on how photographers can make more money selling printed products to their clients.
- IPC Mentor Sessions give practical advice to improve in PPA's District Competitions and the IPC.
- Get the inside scoop about the International Photographic Competition at the IPC Merit Café sessions.
- The IPC Exhibit allows visitors to view some of the winning images from across the globe in 2019’s International Photographic Competition. The display includes a section on Team USA chosen from the IPC each year to compete in the World Photographic Cup.
Plus, with an Expo pass, you can attend both the opening and closing keynote addresses by Jim Kwik and Vanessa Van Edwards!
Here's how to get your FREE Expo pass:
Click the link below to register for your Free Imaging Expo Pass.
Select the registration type: Expo Only
When prompted, enter Promo Code: TEXAS20
For Your Free Expo Pass...
After registering, look for your barcoded confirmation email. Print it out or save it on your phone. When you arrive at Imaging USA, scan your code to print your badge at the main registration area.
But do you want to see it all? Register instead for the 3-Day All-Access Pass! You’ll get full admission to Imaging USA, as well as access to evening activities, convention-wide parties, Imaging EXPO and special events.
For complete information on Imaging USA, visit ImagingUSA.org.