Media Admission Policy: Rules & Considerations
1. Media passes are complimentary and all-inclusive (access to Imaging Expo, International Photographic Exhibit, educational programming, and any other events associated with the convention).
2. Media passes will be issued to photographic trade media only. (Exceptions may be made for local
media.) Any other media interested in attending may contact email@example.com to be considered for a
3. Members of a media outlet's editorial staff (reporters, journalists, editors, writers) are eligible for a media pass. Members of an outlet's management, design team, or sales force are not.
4. Providing a press badge and/or a business card is NOT sufficient to gain media access to Imaging USA.
5. To receive a media pass, media contacts must complete the media application, regardless of whether they have attended the show in the past, and meet all the requirements. Each applicant will be evaluated on an individual basis.
6. Media members who receive a media pass agree to send in links to coverage of the event to firstname.lastname@example.org. Links will be shared via PPA's blog and social media to incr ease exposure
and readership. If PPA does not receive these links, media passes might be withheld from the respective parties in future years.
7. PPA is under no obligation to provide anyone with a media pass to Imaging USA. Media passes will be distributed at the discretion of PPA staff. Not all applicants will be granted media access to Imaging USA.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.