10 Things to See + Do at Imaging USA 2020
Imaging USA, the largest annual convention and expo organized by professional photographers for professional photographers, will be held January 19-21, 2020 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville!
In anticipation of this three-day photography event featuring more than 10,000 attendees and 80+ speakers and workshops plus 600+ booths from over 150 exhibitors, PPA has compiled a list of the top 10 things to see at Imaging USA 2020:
- The Imaging USA Expo is where attendees can peruse everything from camera gear and equipment to small gadgets and accessories and establish a connection with labs and service providers. More than 600 exhibitors including well-known photographic companies Canon, Miller's, H + H Color Lab, Richmond Pro Lab, Marathon, N-Vu, ACI, Sigma, Fundy, Carl Zeiss, ChromaLuxe, 3XM Solutions, and Paul C. Buff will display their products and services.
- Opening and Closing Keynote Addresses from famed motivational speakers Jim Kwik and Vanessa Van Edwards. Bookend Imaging USA with photography-business advice and inspiration from these two impressive motivators.
- Renowned speakers in the photographic industry: 80+ of the best in the business will share their photography secrets inside of in-depth, intimate classroom settings. Don’t forget to check out the pre-convention classes, January 16-18, for even more options.
- Educational opportunities for photographers of all levels. There will be live demos on the expo floor at Ryman Hall, pre-convention classes including hands-on workshops, tips and tricks for wedding photographers, plus classes on improving your Photoshop skills.
- Opening Night Party inside the Gaylord Opry Resort where you’ll kick off the year with a night filled with dancing, mingling and eating. Featuring live music from The Respectables, as you party the night away.
- International Photographic Competition (IPC) Exhibit. The IPC exhibit allows visitors to view some of the winning images from across the globe from 2019’s International Photographic Competition.
- One Awards Night filled with three exciting ceremonies that are free and open to the public. Attendees can bring guests to cheer them on and help them celebrate their achievements. First up is the Award and Degree Ceremony, an official graduation for photographers earning their degrees and awards from 2019. Next is the Grand Imaging Awards, honoring the best of the best from 2019’s IPC. Finally, the World Photographic Cup presentation announces the photographers who will comprise Team U.S.A. in the 2020 World Photographic Cup.
- During the Imaging USA Closing Party PPA will be partying the night away in the Delta Atrium of the convention center. Guests will enjoy delicious food, take advantage of unique photo ops and make memories that will last a lifetime. This event, while free to Imaging USA all-access pass holders, will require a ticket otherwise, which can be purchased at registration.
- GAP programming, the newest track at Imaging USA. Dedicated to helping you bridge the "gap" between photographers and consumers, these classes take a deep dive into the BUSINESS of photography and will help you be more profitable in 2020.
- Nashville, TN , the hometown of country music, and this year your destination for Imaging USA. If you get a free moment, go hit up the streets of Nashville in search of the best country music or if that’s not your style then check out the amazing tourist attractions like Madam Tussauds Nashville which is within walking distance of the convention.
Imaging USA will be here before you know it! So register now and reserve your room through the official booking site. See you in January!