5 Travel Mistakes to Avoid on Your Way to Imaging USA!
Over the past few weeks, we've given you plenty of tips, tricks, and things to look forward to that will ensure you have the best experience possible at Imaging USA 2018!
And since we want every aspect of your experience to be the best it can be, take a peek at some of these travel mistakes to avoid. We hate to be Debbie Downers, but steering clear of these potholes will keep you primed for an awesome time at Imaging USA!
- Not checking the weather before you pack. We'll be in Nashville, but it can get pretty chilly in January! Check the weather before you head out and bring the outerwear and layers you may need.
- Not bringing an extra bag. If you plan on stocking up at the Imaging Expo, pack an extra suitcase or duffle to accommodate your haul and avoid shipping charges.
- Forgetting the essentials, like your badge, a refillable water bottle, maybe a fanny pack (not fashionable, but quite handy for a three day conference!). Be sure to bring them to Nashville, and definitely don't leave them in your hotel room! You'll need them at the convention.
- Not bringing enough business cards. Imaging USA is an excellent networking opportunity and there are plenty of drawings to enter during the Expo! Be prepared!
- Not booking a room at an official Imaging USA Host Hotel. You can save heaps by reserving a room in the Imaging USA block, keeping you centrally located and close to all the action. Also, you can trim costs by finding a roommate! Check out theLoop for attendees looking to split the cost of the rooms. Bonus: you'll have more money to spend at the Expo!
- Bonus mistake: Not bringing hand sanitizer! With so many people in one place, germs can spread. Wash your hands regularly to prevent getting sick. That way, the only thing you'll bring home after the conference is your new gear!
Avoid these travel mistakes and have the best Imaging USA ever! Register if you haven't yet! You don't want to miss it!