Grab Your Free Imaging USA Expo Pass!
Register now for your free Expo pass to attend Imaging USA 2017! Not only does this pass grant you access to the 3-day, 600+ booth Expo floor, this year your Expo pass gets you FREE ACCESS to so much more:
1. NEW!!! The Drone Zone features 10 classes with all you need to learn about drone photography. Drones are the hottest new photography tool on the market, and it's important to learn how to use them and incorporate them safely, legally, and profitably into your photography business. The Drone Zone will provide you with ample opportunity to watch drones in action, participate in demos, and learn best practices for a sustainable business.
2. NEW!!! The PRINT for Success Theater offers 19 short-format sales training workshops on how to make more money selling printed products. If you're interested in encouraging your clients to purchase more printed works, this room is for you. Stop by the PRINT Marketing Theater and join a comprehensive sales session, get information about how to price and market printed products to your clients, and show them the value of printed photography. The sessions will be held in 30-minute intervals during Expo hours. The tips provided in these sessions are sure to get your clients excited about the print movement, and buying printed products in no time.
3. NEW!!! The Keynote Speech by Mel Robbins delivers true inspiration! Take your business to new heights with motivation from one of the most sought-after speakers in the world. CNN host, legal analyst, and criminal defense attorney, Mel's life experiences have helped her craft speeches that deliver business-expanding, life-changing, interactive advice to inspire change, challenge thinking and accelerate personal and professional growth. Her book, Stop Saying You're Fine, is a bestseller that has been translated into four different languages, and her TEDx Talk "How to Stop Screwing Yourself Over" has over 10 million views across 37 countries. She will bring her story and motivational advice to Imaging USA to help your business soar to new heights! Oh, and there will be a book signing too! You don't want to miss this!
4. The IPC Photo Exhibit features thousands of award-winning images from the 2016 PPA Loan and General Collections. The exhibit is located inside the Merit Café, where you can gain a first look at the new IPC rules that are in effect for the 2017 IPC competition, meet with an IPC juror one-on-one to discuss your images, and participate in a series of short seminars geared to getting you familiar with and better prepared for future photographic competitions!
5. The Imaging USA Expo is basically the Mall of America for photographers, an all-you can-eat buffet of photography wonders... all on an 80,000 square foot trade show with everything from heavy equipment to small gadgets, printers, labs, service providers, and BIG name photographic companies like Canon USA, Miller's Professional Imaging, H&H Color Lab, Kodak Alaris, Marathon Press Inc., and ChromaLuxe, to name a few. Oh and all these vendors are there to move merchandise, so you get ready for a deals galore! Plus, the Expo Floor has classes, product demos, giveaways, and much more!
Whew! Even if you can only attend the Expo, you are getting soooo much at Imaging USA 2017! The best part is that the Expo is free for you! Register at ImagingUSA.org/Free-Expo-Pass and enter promo code TSC2017 at checkout. See you in San Antonio!