Imaging USA 2018: For the First-Timers…
Imaging USA 2018 is just a few days away! For all you first timers that are preparing to be amazed by the excitement of the world's largest (and best) photography convention, this post is for you!
If you haven't discovered already, Imaging USA offers a range of opportunities for first timers to connect and build relationships with seasoned photographers. If you are new to PPA, you can even participate in the New Members reception. It's free and it's your chance to start making lifetime friends with other photographers. Nearly 1,500 new members come to Imaging USA each year.
Here are some useful tips to conquer your first Imaging USA like a champ!
- Meet New People: Try to meet at least five new people every day during your time at Imaging (so bring those business cards!)
- Wear Comfortable Shoes: You're going to be doing a lot of walking\
- Pack Light: No need to bring anything more than what is absolutely necessary
- Look for Orange: Ask PPA staff if you need any help. We'll be wearing bright orange button downs and will be happy to answer any questions.
- Attend the Parties: Plan on attending the opening and closing night parties. They are a blast!
- Use a Water Bottle: Stay hydrated. Bring a water bottle with you to save money and the environment
- Stay in the Official Hotels: PPA has negotiated discounted rates for Imaging USA attendees. Stay close to the action and have a blast!
- Rest Up! Classes start early on Sunday, so come to Nashville Saturday night and rest up...or party ;-)
We hope you find these tips helpful while preparing for this awesome experience. Have any more questions about Imaging USA? Head over to www.ImagingUSA.org. Want to register? Visit ImagingUSA.com/Register