Last Chance to Register For Imaging USA
Imaging USA 2018 is just a few days away and we can barely stand the wait! This also means that if you haven't registered yet, you have very limited time to do so! If you are still contemplating, here's the question for you: Do you really want to miss this incredible opportunity for professional growth, and to connect with like-minded professionals from all over the globe?
Aside from the parties and fun, Imaging USA provides education, network, and inspiration that change the outlook on professional photography for many attendees! Tens of thousands of photographers attend Imaging USA every year. So, if photography is your dream, make it a reality with all of the opportunities lined up for you in Nashville, January 14-16.
Just to show you a tip of the iceberg, Imaging USA will feature:
• Acclaimed keynote speaker Ryan Estis on how to "Adapt and Thrive" with today's modern client.
• Parties that will rock your socks off!
• An enormous Expo (80,000+ square feet!) filled with tons of new products and deals
• International Photographic Competition exhibit with well over 3,000 images! This is the largest photography exhibit out there!
• The Drone Zone--all you need to know about getting started in drone photography
• A dedicated theater to learn how to sell PRINTED WORKS
• Award shows and degree presentations
And so much more! Keep in mind that you can attend the Expo trade show, PRINT For Success Theater, Drone zone, Keynote speech by Ryan Estis, and International Photographic Exhibit with an Expo Only pass... which you can get for free at ImagingUSA.org/FreePass! Just enter code FB18. If you want to attend all of Imaging USA's classes, parties, and events, upgrade to an All-Access pass! Head on to ImagingUSA.org and register today.