Get Inspired with the Imaging USA 2019 Keynotes!
Want 2019 to be the year YOU improve your business and bridge the gap between you and your consumers? What better way to get inspired in 2019 than with an extra keynote speaker at this year’s Imaging USA! Start your Imaging experience with Scott Stratten, and end it with Judi Holler!
This year's Imaging USA is honored to have two talented keynote speakers presenting for the first time ever! Join us to not only have fun at the celebrations but also to leave feeling more confident against your competition. These two keynote speakers will share valuable wisdom that gives you a big leg up in your business.
Meet Scott Stratten
Scott Stratten has coached companies like PepsiCo, Century 21, Fidelity, and Microsoft, and with his help, all of these major corporations have increased their media presence and enhanced authentic customer relationships. Scott has unconventional “unmarketing” techniques, and he has figured out what potential buyers value most in a business. Through these views, he was able to form his own business, Un-Marketing, draw in huge revenue and was named a top 5 social media influencer by Forbes.com.
Scott shows you how to look at the bigger picture and reveals his secrets for tackling common marketing issues. Scott blends tactical business strategies with humor as he explains how to reform consumers into brand evangelists who return time after time. This keynote will change the way you market and retail your product for the better of your business.
Opening Keynote Program: The Age of Disruption-Everything Has Changed and Nothing is Different
Session Time: Jan 20th 10:00 am - 11:15 am
We’re in the age of disruption. Today’s business climate is changing at an unprecedented rate. Every week, it seems there is a new strategy, social media site or technology that is a “must use” or a “game changer”. What we lose in this endless quest for the next bright shiny business object is that at the core of business while everything has changed, nothing is different. Trust, connection, consistency, and service will always trump any new app to hit the market.
In this keynote, Scott will walk the audience through what is real and what are only smoke screens in the business world today. Audiences will walk away understanding the following:
- The Millennial Myth: The younger generation may create new challenges for business, but not in the way people are saying.
- Social Media Snake Oil: Why social media is a poor sales and marketing tool, what it’s really meant for, and how understanding this will actually lead to the best success for your company online.
- The Digital Decision: Your market today is forming buying decisions well before coming to you. Marketing today means getting in front of them when they’re making these important choices.
Meet Judi Holler
Before starting her own company, Judi Holler worked in the Sales and Marketing department of companies like Marriot, Omni, and Starwood. She’s a 15-year marketing veteran and was elected Connect Magazine’s 40 under 40 in the Hospitality Industry. Holler’s keynote focuses on the importance of personal branding and how to successfully manage any fear that holds you back. She’ll teach you how to stand out from the competition, and ways you can draw inspiration from different types of artists.
Closing Keynote Program: Fear Is My Homeboy®: How to Get Brave and Start Taking Action
Session Time: Jan 22nd 5:15 pm - 6:30 pm
How would you feel if …
- You could thrive in times of extreme change.
- You had less emotional reactivity in stressful situations.
- You could easily separate things you can control from those you cant.
- You felt more organized and less overwhelmed.
- You weren’t burdened by a fear of failure.
This interactive session uses the fundamentals of improv theatre to help participants fight fear and get brave, so they can avoid self-destruction and have less emotional reactivity in stressful situations. You hear this all the time: “Everything you want is on the other side of fear” … yet, how do we get to the other side of fear? This interactive session will challenge you to re-imagine how you deal with fear + help you put a plan in place to start taking action. Participants will leave this "fear bootcamp" with a plan to finally start advancing their goals, personally and/or professionally.
Each participant will receive their very own workbook and will walk step by step through a fear setting exercise that will help them take action and begin to put a plan in place personally and/or professionally to start advancing a dream or goal they have.
Participants will take-a-way the following:
- An understanding of fear’s greatest hits
- How to survive (and thrive!) in times of change
- A 5-Step fear setting framework that will help you take action
- An understanding of how to overcome and embrace your fear
- Questions to spark self-reflection
- A look inside Judi’s personal toolbox for her favorite fear-fighting tools
- A must-read book list to build self-confidence and stay motivated
- How to not be burdened by a fear of failure
- A sneak peek into the world of improv theatre!