Network with Thousands of Fellow Photographers at Imaging USA
Finding like-minded professionals to network with can be challenging. That was true before COVID, and it’s even more true now. So, when we were planning Imaging USA 2022, we knew we needed to find a way to give photographers plenty of chances to network with one another at the conference.
Introducing Networking Avenue
This is your opportunity to gather with fellow attendees, talk about photography, and even create some cool photos. This event takes place Sunday, January 16, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm in the Prince George Prefunction area. It will feature:
- 3 interactive shooting bays with professionally styled models
- Topic-focused networking areas
- Cash bar available
Mingle, sip, and shoot during this fun and informal event!
Other Networking Opportunities
But that's not all. Other networking opportunities available for you between classes and events include:
- New Members Meet and Greet - Created specifically for new PPA members, this special event is the place to chat with other photographers, ask questions to PPA staff, and learn about all the benefits included in your PPA membership. The meet and greet will take place January 15 from 4:30pm to 5:30pm.
- CPP Lounge - We invite all Certified Photographers to drop into this lounge to network with fellow Certified Photographers. This lounge will be open from 9am to 5pm EST during the three days of the show.
- Bridging the Gap Lounge - After class, head to the lounge in the Maryland Ballroom Lobby for speaker Q&A sessions. Get your questions answered and enter for a chance to win door prizes! Sponsors by H&H and M-Vu. Learn more here.
In addition to the lounges and events above, you can also build professional connections by visiting the Imaging USA Expo:
- Stadium Club and Coaches Corner - This unique space gives you the chance to connect 1-on-1 with SSE vendors as well as ask questions to speakers following their classes. You can even sign up for free, 30-minute mentoring sessions. Get the details here.
- PPA Booth - If you’re not already a PPA member, head to our membership booth in the Imaging USA Expo. There you’ll be able to chat with our staff and learn more about all the great benefits that come with being a member of the largest association for professional photographers. The membership booth is open during Expo hours all 3 days of the conference.
After all the challenges of the past year, there’s no better way to begin 2022 than by connecting with people who want to see you succeed. Grow your professional network and chat 1-on-1 with fellow photography lovers at Imaging USA.