Five (or maybe 6) Ways to SAVE Money at Imaging USA
Imaging USA is right around the corner, January 19-21, 2020, but there are a few ways to save money if you get started NOW! Here is a list of tips that will ensure you show up in Nashville with even more spending money...
- REGISTER EARLY! Imaging USA is the show for real professional photographers, with hundreds of classes, tons of networking opportunities, a huge photo exhibit, and a giant expo floor. Over 10,000 photographers attend to learn from the industry's best. Aren't registered yet? Register by Nov. 6 to save $50 with the Early Bird Rate!
- BOOK YOUR HOTEL EARLY! If you're not staying at the host hotels, chances are you'll have to spend some money on a taxi or parking to partake in some of the events. Why bother? Stay at the host hotels and be at the center of it all. They're filling up fast, though, (especially for Pre-Con) so BOOK NOW at our easy, one-stop-shop booking platform.
- FIND A ROOMMATE! Get on theLoop, PPA's exclusive social network, to post about and find a roommate. Everything's cheaper when you split the cost.
- MAKE AN EXPO GAME PLAN! Create a shopping list of the things you need for your studio in 2020 and grab those items first. The trade show floor is the best place to find exclusive deals from vendors, so save your holiday cash for January 19-21.
- FLIGHT DISCOUNT CODE Delta Airlines has a special discount code for Imaging USA attendees flying to Nashville.
- PRE-PAY FOR YOUR PARKING This one is a bonus tip for those of you driving to Imaging USA! If you're not staying at the Gaylord, you can pre-order your parking pass with a special discount code here to save big. If you're already staying at the Gaylord, you'll get the discounted rate as well, it'll just be added to your room bill.
Get ready to enjoy an amazing trip to Music City and rest easy until then, knowing you're saving money!