Travel Hacks for Imaging USA 2020!
Want to ensure you have the best experience possible at Imaging USA 2020 in Nashville? We definitely want every aspect of your experience to be the best it can be, so take a peek at some of these travel tips we've prepared for your trip.
With these tips in hand, you’ll be primed for an awesome time at Imaging USA at the Gaylord Opryland!
- Driving to Nashville? To get to Imaging USA, set your favorite navigation device to 2800 Opryland Dr, Nashville, TN 37214.
- Pre-pay for parking. The Gaylord Opryland has set aside several hundred parking spaces for Imaging USA at discounted rates. Only $10 instead of $40 per day! Visit https://imagingusa.org/travel/parking/ for more details.
- Check the weather before you pack. We'll be in Nashville, and it can get pretty chilly in January! Check the weather before you head out and bring the outerwear and layers you may need if you plan to go out on the town...if you're staying inside the Gaylord it's a cool 73 degrees 24/7!
- Bring an extra bag. If you plan on stocking up at the Imaging USA expo, pack an extra suitcase or duffle to accommodate your haul and avoid shipping charges.
- Pack conference essentials. Things like a refillable water bottle and a fanny pack may not be top of mind to bring with you, but they sure do make a difference.
- Bring business cards. Imaging USA is an excellent networking opportunity and there are plenty of drawings to enter during the Expo! Be prepared!
- Reserve a room at the official Imaging USA Host Hotel. You can save heaps of money by booking a room in the Imaging USA block, keeping you centrally located and close to all the action. Also, you can trim costs by finding a roommate! Check out theLoop for attendees looking to split the cost of the rooms. Bonus: you'll have more money to spend at the Expo!
- Bring hand sanitizer! With so many people in one place, germs can spread. Wash your hands regularly to prevent getting sick. That way, the only thing you'll bring home after the conference is your new gear!
Want some truly ingenious hotel hacks? Check out this article from The Washington Post to learn how you can secure your room's curtains and override the thermostat!
With these handy travel tips, you’ll have the best Imaging USA experience ever! Register now if you haven't yet; you don't want to miss it.