Wedding Classes You Can’t Miss at Imaging USA!
With Imaging USA right around the corner, we want to give you an inside look at what the world's largest pro-photography convention has to offer. Aside from the 400+ tradeshow booths and parties, convention-goers can also enjoy a variety of classes covering many topics. These courses are taught by experienced PPA photographers that have been exactly where you are, and they want to help!
Today's track is all about wedding photography. Attending these classes is a great way to improve your wedding business, practice new techniques, and refine your wedding sessions. Although the Pre-Con sessions are offered at an extra fee, they will provide you with invaluable insights to help your business be more efficient, more knowledgeable, and more profitable.
Here's a preview of what you can expect:
Saturday, January 18 (Pre-convention)
- How To Light A Wedding (Hands-On)
Booray Perry, M.Photog.Cr., CPP
- Fashion Forward Weddings: Rapport, Trust and Influence to Get the Best Out of Your Client
- Making Quality Wedding Films
Sunday-Tuesday, January 19-21
- Wedding Express Talks Sunday | Monday | Tuesday (on the trade show floor; booth 180)
Join your favorite wedding photographers for tips, ideas, and advice in 20-minute sessions at the top of each hour.
Featuring Tom Munoz, Scott Robert Lim, Vanessa Joy, Liz Fransen, and Kaely Pillars.
Sunday, January 19
- Getting Into Wedding Filmmaking
- Regular Couples, $20K Clients!
- How To Establish Yourself as a Luxury Brand
Scott Robert Lim, Cr.Photog.
Monday, January 20
- Post Production VFX for Video
Amber & Garrette Baird
- How to Make Off-Camera Flash Look like Natural Light
Vanessa Joy, Cr.Photog.
Tuesday, January 21
- Wedding Day Essentials
Marceliano Munoz, M.Photog.Cr.Photog., CPP
As you prepare for Imaging USA 2020 in Nashville, be sure to choose from this track or any of the others. Visit ImagingUSA.org to get a full list of classes, and information about preparing for your trip to Imaging USA!