Choosing The Right Lens & Light For Anyone
Location: Ryman Ballroom A, Level 0
Track(s): Hands On, Technique
In this class you will learn the techniques needed to create amazing images in any portrait session. Erik Valind will walk you through lens selection and determine how to make the right choice for different scenarios. You will discuss the elements of composition and how to use this to tell the right story. Erik will also dive into the characteristics of light and how it behaves, giving you the knowledge to know as you explore how to best flatter your subjects. Erik is all about achieving maximum results with minimal equipment. From lenses and lighting to working with your clients, you’ll walk away with everything you need to create perfect portraits, plus some tips to better work with your subjects!
Thank you to Dury's for providing our speakers with equipment at Imaging USA! Visit them at Booth 528 for deals on equipment you've seen here. Special pricing on demo gear is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Equipment Used for this Course:
- Continuous Lights-4 Wescott Solix, 2 - 1x2 Flex Cine Set
- Modifiers- 2- 2x3 Softboxes, 2- 1x3 Softboxes, 1 -7' Wescott Parabolic Umbrella with cover
- Light Stands- 6 Light Stands, 2- Boom Arms/Counterweight
- Reflector- 2 Wescott 4 in 1 Sunlight/Silver
- Background- 1 Wescott Grey Background, 1 Wescott 9' White
1 Hands on Course costs $99.00
2 Hands on Courses cost $159.00
3 Hands on Courses cost $199.00