CPP Prep Class B
Track(s): 3 Day Pre-Conference Training: Thursday, January 11 - Saturday, January 13, 9:00am - 5:00pm, Technique
Planning to take the Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) exam? Before you do, why not take this intensive class, covering all the technical topics on the exam? You'll gain a better technical knowledge of photography, which probably means a more peaceful sleep before the exam!
This Certification Prep Class isn't for the faint of heart– it's an in-depth study of the technical side of photography almost equivalent to a semester of college! You'll work hard and study hard, but you'll also walk away a more polished, knowledgeable, confident professional. Topics include:
• The Inverse Square Law, Filter Factors, Bellows Factor
• Lenses and Filters
• Color Theory and H&D Curves
• Lighting Ratios, Corrective Lighting and Posing, Depth of Field, Angle of View
• The Zone System (and how it helps you understand the digital histogram)
• Difference between a Bit, a Byte and Bit Depth
• And much more – You can even choose to take the CPP exam after the class while the information is fresh in your mind!
See why we say it's tough work but worth it? Register today to cram for your exam!