CPP Prep Class B
Location: Juniper, North Tower, M2 International Ballroom Level
Track(s): 3 Day Pre-Conference Training: Thursday, January 17 - Saturday, January 19, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Planning to take the Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) exam? Before you do, why not take this intensive class covering all the technical topics on the exam? You'll gain a better technical knowledge of photography, which probably means a more peaceful sleep before the exam!
This Certification Prep Class isn't for the faint of heart– it's an in-depth study of the technical side of photography that’s almost the equivalent of a college semester! You may work hard and study hard in this course, but you'll also walk away a more polished, knowledgeable, confident professional. You can even choose to take the CPP exam after the class while the information is fresh in your mind!
• The Inverse Square Law, Filter Factors, Bellows Factor
• Lenses and Filters
• Color Theory and H&D Curves
• Lighting Ratios, Corrective Lighting and Posing, Depth of Field, Angle of View
• The Zone System (and how it helps you understand the digital histogram)
• Difference between a Bit, a Byte and Bit Depth
• And much more
See why we say it's tough work but worth it? Register today to cram for your exam!