Drone Stuff for Fun and Money
Location: Opry | Bayou E Room, Delta Mezzanine, Level M
Track(s): 1/2 Day Pre-Conference Training: Saturday, January 18, Business, Technique
Kevin has 3 years of experience with drones now. He has been a commercial 107 pilot for almost a year. In this session, you will go over the differences in flying for fun and for money. You can do both! You will also cover basic to advanced drone movement techniques for shooting cinematic video and incredible stills. Plus you will cover advanced camera settings to get the best performance from your drones camera at any time of day. Also, we will talk about FAA rules and regulations for the hobbyist as well as 107 operators that make money with their drone.
- Some basic knowledge for those that are very new to flying. We'll cover equipment and accessories here too.
- How to learn and practice all the advanced moves used in cinematic commercial footage.
- Learn all the custom camera settings needed for every situation whether shooting video or stills.
- Learn how to check your location and get approval for airspace that you want to fly in.
- Go over money making scenarios with your drone.
1/2 Day Pre-Con Class - $99.00