2:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
National Harbor 3
Derrel R. Todd is a successful wedding, family, and celebrity photographer. His 33 years of experience in our chosen profession has given him a front row seat to the numerous trends, client desires, and changes within our ever evolving photography industry. In this class, attendees will learn:
- How to quickly put their subjects at ease,
- How to obtain the kind of images that will one day be considered timeless
- How to set themselves apart from a seemingly already crowded field
- Watch as Derrel uses one key light to create traditional and dramatic lighting on subjects. Attendees will become proficient with one light thereby creating compelling portraits, quickly.
- Attendees will also learn how to add additional lights as desired in order to give their images more “snap” and a commercial appeal.
- Getting your resulting images in front of stakeholders, including but not limited to managers, publicists, and more.