The Pumpkin Plan: How to Grow a Strong Business In Any Economy
Location: GWCC, Exhibit Hall A3, Building A, Level One
Track(s): Bridging the Gap
There is a big lesson to be learned from farmers. Not the everyday guys, but those county fair geeks who grow one-ton pumpkins. They hold the secret to explosive growth, and Mike will show you how their focused growth strategy applies directly to your business-branding, niching and cutting off useless growth. It’s your turn to grow an award winning, explosive company!
Understand how to:
• Identify and leverage your biggest natural strengths
• Sow your seeds and sell, sell, sell!
• Fire your small time, rotten clients
• Weed out distractions (often mislabeled as “opportunities”
• Nurture, protect an d replicate your top clients