Be a Student Volunteer at Imaging USA in Grapevine, TX!
Want to become immersed in professional photography for at least three full days? Would you like to meet and network with thousands of professional photographers and industry specialists for at least three full days? You can do that—for free—as an Imaging USA Student Volunteer!
Volunteer your time, January 17-19, 2020, in Grapevine, Texas for a convention and trade show that will spice up your art and heat up your photographic business opportunities for your future.
Duties will include assisting Imaging USA convention staff and attendees, and badge checking.
SHARE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY:
- Free lodging for 4 days & nights in Grapevine, Texas
- Networking with thousands of top photographers
- Sunday Welcome Party sponsored by Canon
- An exclusive student program and portfolio review
- Photographic seminars with some of the most successful and renowned photographers
- A 600+ booth trade show & thousands of award-winning images at the International Photographic Exhibit
- Lots of memories, fun and more!
- Saturday dinner & food voucher to cover most meals
- You can win a one year professional active PPA membership for outstanding performance.
Ready to volunteer? Here's what you do:
Step 1: For early consideration, please complete the application below.
Step 2: After you complete the application, we will contact you to set-up a video or phone interview.
Step 3: If selected, get ready for three fun-filled days of education and networking.