Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Dr.
Nashville, TN 37214
Whether you're flying or driving, getting there is easy!
Flying to Nashville?
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts (between 2% and 10%) based on Delta booking class, for attendees flying to Imaging USA 2020 in Nashville. Book your flight here with meeting event code: NY2WC.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111, Monday–Friday, 7am – 7:30pm CT. There is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the reservation 800 number.
Visit flynashville.com for information on flights, parking, ground transportation and a handy, interactive terminal map. Opryland also has it's own shuttle service.
Gaylord Opryland Airport Shuttle Info
From the airport:
- Departure location: Airport Ground Transportation Level (One level down from baggage claim)
- First bus from the airport to the Gaylord is 7:30am. Last bus from the airport to the Gaylord departs at 6pm.
- Tickets may be purchased at the Gaylord Opryland Transportation Desk located on the Ground Transportation level of the airport. Welcome/Ticket Desk is located on Ground Transportation level; open from 9am – 11pm
- $35 per person roundtrip ($32 Ages 65+)
From Gaylord Opryland:
Tickets may be purchased at the Concierge Desk in the Cascades Lobby, the front desk at The Inn at Opryland, or call +1-615-871-6169 or ext. 16169 at the hotel
First bus leaving the Gaylord to the airport is 7am daily - last bus to the airport from the Gaylord is 5:30pm
- Inn at Opryland
- Gaylord Opryland Resort: Cascades Lobby Canopy & Magnolia Canopy
Driving to Nashville?
Use our Google Map (below) or set your favorite navigation device to 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214
Discount Parking For Guests & Attendees Not Staying at the Gaylord Opryland
Discounted parking information at the Gaylord Opryland coming this fall.
Maps and Downloads
Imaging USA/Opryland Event Map (Coming this summer)
We're so excited you're attending and invite you to join us and sample the best that Music City has to offer!