Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
Whether you're flying or driving, getting there is easy!
Flying to Atlanta?
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for Imaging USA attendees. Please use this link to book your flights!
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NY2GQ
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the reservation 800 number.
Visit ATL.com for information on flights, parking, ground transportation and a handy, interactive terminal map.
The Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is approximately 12 miles from the hotel.
- Taxi Service: Approximately $30 + per way
- Limo Service: Approximately $90 – $110 plus tax per way
- Sedan Service: Approximately $70 – $75 plus taxes and gratuities
From the airport:
You can get to and from the airport easily and conveniently with MARTA, Atlanta's public transportation. The airport MARTA station is conveniently located right inside the Domestic Terminal, in between the North and South Baggage Claims. If you need assistance, there are trained personnel ready and waiting to help. For more details on how to navigate to and from the Domestic and International Terminals, visit ItsMARTA.com.
- Take the train North to the Five Points Station.
- Get off the train (stay in the train station) and switch to the Westbound train one (1) stop to the CNN/GWCC Station.
- Take the escalator or elevator up, and walk through the CNN building to the hotel entrance.
And it's affordable! At only $5 ($2.50 per ride), you can make a round trip from the airport to your hotel. Payment is also painless. All you need to do is buy a MARTA Breeze Card and load it with as many trips as you'll need! You can also download the Marta On the Go app to view schedules and plan ahead.
Driving to Atlanta?
Use our Google Map (below) or set your favorite navigation device to 285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Georgia World Congress Center Parking
The Georgia World Congress Center has set aside several hundred parking spaces in the Red Deck for Imaging USA and they need to be pre-purchased in order to secure a spot. Visit https://gwcc.clickandpark.com/ and Imaging USA can be located in the system. The code to enter for the discount ($10 per day plus tax/fee) is IMAG.
Red Deck parking is the closest, attached to the venue with an inclement weather bridge into the GWCC. Red Deck has offerings for single days (no overnight), is underground and securely monitored at all times. There are several lots throughout downtown Atlanta a short distance from the hotel and Convention Center. Wherever you park, make sure to note the overnight policies in the deck.
- AMTRAK Station – 3.5 miles from headquarter hotel
- Car rental, limousine and luxury car service (arrange through concierge)
- The Atlanta Streetcar is Atlanta's newest transportation option. The 2.7 mile loop has 12 stops that connect Centennial Olympic Park with the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site and nearby neighborhoods east of downtown.